And just like that, Netflix's successful dating reality show is coming back and is on its fourth season.
Love Is Blind is one of the most successful dating reality show in this generation. The show, hosted by real-life couple, Nick and Vanessa Lachey, brings together 30 hopefuls to find their significant other.
But compared to previous dating shows, Love Is Blind doesn't let the hopefuls see the people they go on a date with until they are engaged. And what's more is that the show ends in a real wedding with some actually getting hitched in previous seasons.
With the show returning on the streaming platform, here's what we can expect from this season.
When Is Love Is Blind Season 4 Coming Out?
The wait is almost over! Love Is Blind Season 4 is coming out on Friday, March 24, 2023. The episodes won't be released on the same day so we have something to look forward in the coming weeks.
The episode guide for Love Is Blind Season 4 will follow this schedule:
- Episode 1: March 24, 2023
- Episode 2: March 24, 2023
- Episode 3: March 24, 2023
- Episode 4: March 24, 2023
- Episode 5: March 24, 2023
- Episode 6: March 31, 2023
- Episode 7: March 31, 2023
- Episode 8: March 31, 2023
- Episode 9: April 7, 2023
- Episode 10: April 7, 2023
- Episode 11: April 7, 2023
- Episode 12: April 14, 2023
After the finale, Netflix will likely release an After the Altar episode where they catch up on the couples that hooked up and broke up.
This season, Netflix filmed in Seattle, Washington. The previous seasons of Love Is Blind were filmed in Chicago, Dallas, and Atlanta.
Even though Love Is Blind Season 4 will be released this time, it turns out that episodes of Love Is Blind Season 5 have already been filmed. This could mean that the fifth season could be released pretty soon.
Who Will Be in Love Is Blind Season 4?
The show will continue to be hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey. There will also be 30 eligible men and women who will try to find someone in the pods that they can connect with.
Nick tells Women's Health that this season will have more diversity.
"There is quite a bit of diversity in the casting. We certainly have no control nor does anyone else in terms of who connects with who and which of those relationships move on to the next level. Speaking as someone who's there from day one, and sees all the people that are there from day one, I do think that they've done a good job of trying to cast diversely and will continue to. You'll see that in season three and four and five."
Despite this promise, avid viewers are asking Netflix to "have higher quality men" (via Reddit). A fan pointed out:
“Most of the men so far on this show have been trash,” one fan wrote. “With SK ‘confirmed’ cheating (Raven took down their pictures), Cole constantly negging and invalidating, Bartise also negging and being a f*** boy, even Matt flipping s*** about Coleen ‘missing’ when she face times him multiple times, etc. it’s just like, of course this isn’t going to work, most of these men are abusive liars… None of these Boys are even close to ready for marriage and they’re putting these poor women through the wringer, often f***ing them up emotionally. I know the women aren’t perfect but it’s a night/day difference in terms of abuse and readiness for marriage… It’s almost like when the man is halfway decent, the marriage works?!?! Netflix has a broken ‘picker.’”
But then again, will people watch a show without any drama?
Who Are the Contestants in Love Is Blind Season 4?
Earlier this month, Netflix released the list of singles that will be part of its cast. The list includes the following candidates:
- Bill, 33, Real Estate Investor
- Brett, 36, Design Director
- Chris, 32, Technical Recruiter
- Conner, 28, Operations Manager
- Jack, 30, Software Sales
- Jimmy, 29, Technical Product Manager
- Josh, 31, Project Engineer
- Josh "JP", 30, Plant Operations Director
- Juan, 30, Mortgage Loan Officer
- Kwame, 33, Sales Development Manager
- Marshall, 27, Marketing Manager
- Paul, 29, Environmental Scientist
- Quincy, 36, Gym Owner & Fitness Coach
- Ryland, 29, Commercial Insurance & Real Estate Investor
- Zack, 31, Criminal Defense Attorney
- Amber, 34, Flight Attendant
- April, 29, Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Ava, 32, Communications Specialist
- Bliss, 33, Senior Program Manager
- Brandie, 39, Real Estate Broker
- Chelsea, 31, Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
- Irina, 26, Business Owner
- Jackelina, 27, Certified Dental Assistant
- Kacia, 31, Family Support Specialist
- Kendra, 33, Social Worker
- Micah, 27, Marketing Manager
- Molly, 32, Marriage & Family Therapist
- Monica, 31, Elementary School Teacher
- Tiffany, 37, Client Lead Recruiter
- Wendi, 28, Aerospace Engineer
Is There a Trailer for Love Is Blind Season 4?
So far, Netflix has released a couple of trailers for Love Is Blind Season 4. You can catch them both here:
Love Is Blind Season 4 is coming out on Friday, March 24, 2023.