Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to return to British soil to grace the festivities in honor of Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee. Most, if not all, royal fans are aware that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been living in their multi-million-dollar-worth property in Montecito, California since their shocking royal exit in January 2020.
In April, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were back on royal turf and paid a visit to Queen Elizabeth in the U.K., roughly two years since the infamous Megxit. A spokesperson for the Sussex couple confirmed that they arrived in England ahead of their join appearance at the Invictus Games in the Netherlands later in the week.
While Prince Harry and Meghan Markle appeared to be healing their strained relationship with the blue-blooded clan, new reports suggest that the younger brother of Prince William’s appearance in a travel skit discussing his New Zealand tour in 2018 has managed to offend the royal family and the country’s native Maori population. Keep on reading to know more details.
Prince Harry In Hot Water Again After Appearing In New Zealand Travel Skit For Travelyst?
National Enquirer, in its upcoming May 30, 2022 issue, reported that the royal family is “outraged” after seeing Prince Harry starring in a five-minute YouTube video plugging his Travelyst project, which assesses travelers for their impact on the environment.
While the royals – including Prince Charles – are all for ecological awareness, the clan is said to be furious by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s alleged shameless attempts to cash in on their connection to the crown.
An unnamed source told the entertainment news outlet:
“The House of Windsor is mortified by Prince Harry’s undignified behavior and embarrassed he’s stooped to selling his royalty to please his wife.”
For starters, in the video, Prince Harry is seen jogging in a Los Angeles park that is supposed to be New Zealand. Two hapless “rating agents” ambushed the husband of Meghan Markle and gave him 3 1/2 stars – out of five – for his eco-etiquette during a 2018 trip to the Pacific island nation.
Prince Harry was penalized for allegedly dropping a candy wrapper but lauded for using just one towel during a hotel stay and not running the water while brushing his teeth.
At some point, the better half of Meghan Markle spoke in the Maori language, calling his project his new “kaupapa” or work for public good.
However, National Enquirer reported that some native New Zealanders accuse Prince Harry of exploiting their culture to advance his own PR agenda.
The timing of Meghan Markle’s husband could not be worse as it comes just weeks after the Maori political party called for Queen Elizabeth to be removed as the British Commonwealth nation’s official head of state.
National Enquirer reported Prince Harry also took the center stage in the Archewell Productions after Meghan Markle’s sudden fall from Hollywood grace.
As previously reported, the former Suits actress’ Netflix series called Pearl was canceled while still on their drawing board and her imminent women-empowering Spotify podcast is widely projected to flop.
A palace source told the magazine:
“After the Duchess of Sussex was humiliated by Netflix, Harry and Meghan are scrambling to rebuild and refinance. It’s obvious Meghan has lost her luster, and she’s now pushing Harry out front because, after all, he is the one with noble blood and much more saleable.”
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, reportedly, got another royal snub when Queen Elizabeth decided not to invite them to join other royal family members on the Buckingham Palace balcony for her June Jubilee. Also, the Netflix crew that has been following them around for a docu series has allegedly been banned from all official royal events.
The second palace tipster shared:
“Harry and Meghan will not be allowed to cash in on their royal connection.”
ALSO READ: Prince William Shock: 'Frostiness' Of Kate Middleton's Husband Towards Camilla Parker-Bowles Now 'Thawed'? 'Angry' Duke To Reportedly Face Prince Harry, Meghan Markle At Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee
Both Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have yet to comment on these reports. So, devoted supporters of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex should take all these unverified reports lightly until everything is proven true and correct.
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Brace For Backlash From ‘Thousands’ Of Royal Super-Fans
Meanwhile, one royal expert claimed that boos would possibly greet Prince Harry and Meghan Markle when they step out in public at next week’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations. Royal biographer Duncan Larcombe stated the reaction to be “divisive” couple would be “fascinating to see.”
The journalist, in True Royalty TV’s The Royal Beat, emphasized that the crowds at the Jubilee would be made up of “thousands and thousands of royalists” who may not be fond of Harry and Meghan’s actions since their royal departure two years ago.
The Jubilee celebrations would see Prince Harry and Meghan Markle both appear alongside the entire Royal Family for the first time in two years.
Duncan Larcombe stated the Platinum Jubilee service of thanksgiving “may be the only chance we get to see a glimpse of both the Sussexes.”
The royal biographer continued:
"What we will see at the weekend of the Jubilee will be crowds. We can expect to see massive crowds. There will be thousands and thousands of people that you would describe as royalists, who love the pomp and ceremony. The reality is that Harry and Meghan are very divisive characters among royalists."
"People want to love Harry, and they want to love William. If the brothers are stepping out there for the first time amongst those royal fans, it will be fascinating to see the reaction and mood of the public towards them."
Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!