Prince Charles is said to be fuming at Prince Andrew as his brother continues to face investigations about his relationship and alleged involvement in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. As the future king of the British monarchy, it would not come as a surprise if the husband of Camilla Parker-Bowles would do everything just to protect the image of the Firm.
Amid his alleged rift with Prince Charles, all the controversy hounding Prince Andrew also means that he could be excluded from some of the major royal events, which include the upcoming Platinum Jubilee Celebrations of Queen Elizabeth in June. Aside from the Duke of York, there is also a huge possibility that Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Archie, and Lilibet would not grace the revelries due to security concerns.
Now, recent reports claimed that Prince Charles infuriated Prince Andrew after he allegedly excluded the former husband of Sarah Ferguson from a key part of Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. Keep on reading to know more details.
Did Prince Charles Ban Prince Andrew From Balcony?
A Daily Mail report previously claimed that Prince Andrew was not included from celebrations on the balcony at Buckingham Palace during the Diamond Jubilee celebrations of Queen Elizabeth in 2012. Most, if not all, royal followers can recall that neither Prince Andrew, Princess Anne nor Prince Edward was present at the celebration lunch for 700 people given for Queen Elizabeth by the livery companies at Westminster Hall.
Prince Charles reportedly “drove a dagger through the heart” of Prince Andrew after the latter was excluded from the important part of the revelries. The father of Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice allegedly told a senior royal figure how he and the other members of the royal family are being pushed to the borders of royal life.
As of that is not enough, Prince Andrew is allegedly dismayed that his daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, were being deterred from carrying out royal duties. The Duke of York reportedly blamed Prince Charles as he saw his brother “effectively running the show.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Shock: Sussex Couple Launching New Entertainment Companies Despite Controversial Business Structures? Pair Unlikely To Reunite With Other Royals In June
An unnamed senior royal, reportedly, stated:
"The idea was very simple, really. Charles was to be allowed to begin to initiate some of the changes in style he would want when he becomes king."
An unidentified pal of the Duke of York responded:
"The speed and suddenness with which Charles has acted has taken Andrew’s breath away. It’s dreadfully high-handed."
Tensions between Prince Charles and Prince Andrew have reportedly been in the air for quite some time now as the Prince of Wales was reportedly “hopping mad” after claims the Duke of York had “family support” to return to public life.
Sunday Times royal editor Roya Nikkhah, during an appearance on True Royalty TV’s The Royal Beat, claimed that the husband of Camilla Parker-Bowles was not happy when the said story made rounds.
Roya Nikkhah SHARED:
“Everyone in the Royal Family has been of the view he couldn’t come back, except Prince Andrew, who did a litmus test with us last year when a source close to him said ‘he thinks he has a future role’. I went to the Prince of Wales with that and suffice to say the Prince of Wales was hopping mad because Andrew said he had family support to come back, and he did not have family support to come back to public life.”
Prince Charles and Prince Andrew have yet to comment on these reports. Hence, devoted supporters of Queen Elizabeth’s sons should take all these unverified claims with a huge grain of salt until everything is proven true and correct.
Prince Charles Asked Prince Harry To Stay With Him During Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee?
Meanwhile, Prince Charles reportedly invited Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and their two doting kids to stay with him at his home in hopes of finally meeting his granddaughter Lilibet for the first time after she was born in California in June 2021. The said offer was made amid the Sussex couple’s ongoing security concerns ahead of Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee.
The reports also surfaced amid speculations that Prince Charles fears Prince Harry’s memoir would slam his wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles, and their relationship during the Duke of Sussex’s childhood.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Prince Charles Shock: Succession Plans Of Camilla Parker-Bowles' Husband Likely To Fail? Queen Elizabeth Reportedly Intervened During Prince Of Wales And Prince Andrew's Odd Toilet Fight
An unnamed informant told The Sun:
“Harry is fiercely loyal and protective of his late mother and her legacy, and didn't approve of Camilla sweeping in as the great love of his father's life. Understandably he found those early years incredibly difficult, and he might publicly blame Camilla for much of what he believes went wrong in his childhood, and the trauma the whole situation caused. Charles is deeply protective of Camilla. The last thing he needs — especially in a year of celebration that should be all about the Queen — is an excoriating takedown of Camilla at a time when people have finally taken her to their hearts.”
Prince Charles and Prince Harry have reportedly communicated in a series of “good-natured” calls in recent months. The Duke of Sussex is even expected to grace the grand celebrations in June to honor the latest milestone of Queen Elizabeth during her reign. However, his recent row over the Metropolitan Police providing security has called this family’s return to the U.K. into doubt.
Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Prince Charles!